WE ARE HIRING!
National Programme Manager – Teen Parent Support Programme
- Job Title: National Programme Manager, Teen Parents Support Programme
- Main Purpose: To manage, coordinate, promote and enhance the work of the TPSP as a strategic goal of Treoir.
- Reporting to: Treoir CEO
- Type: Full-Time, Permanent (after passing probation)
- Model: Hybrid of Working from Home / In-person
- Location: Dublin
- Job Spec: Here
- Application Form: Here
Treoir is seeking a dynamic person to join our team based in Dublin. The successful candidate will play an active part in the implementation of Treoir’s strategic goals and have a particular responsibility for managing, coordinating and implementing the National Teen Parents Support Programme.
The Teen Parents Support Programme (TPSP) is a support service for young mothers, young fathers and their families from pregnancy until the baby is 2 years of age. It offers support, advocacy and information in all areas of a young parent’s life including health, relationships, parenting, childcare, social welfare entitlements, education, training and anything else about which the mother and father are concerned. There are 11 programmes currently running throughout the country in a variety of host organisations. Treoir expects to extend the scope of the programme to ensure all pregnant and parenting teens have access to a TPSP regardless of their geographical location.
- Salary Scale: Applicable Treoir salary scale €48,495 – €63,041.
- Minimum of 24 days Annual Leave
- Competitive Pension scheme.
- Comprehensive and flexible CPD programme.
- Educational Qualifications: A third level qualification in a relevant discipline is required.
- Candidates are expected to have a minimum of 5 years relevant work experience post qualification, which demonstrates an ability to manage and work with individuals and relevant groups.
- Knowledge and experience of the policy, structural and funding contexts that impinge on service provision in relation to young families is desirable.
- Team working skills
- Communication skills
- Facilitation skills
- Negotiation skills
- Interpersonal skills
- ICT skills
- Report drafting and writing skills
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently and deliver outcomes
Applications must be emailed a CV and a Completed Application Form to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm Friday 11th of March 2022. Interviews are set to take place the week of 28th of March 2022.
Treoir is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Treoir is a company limited by guarantee; company number 82321, Charity number: CHY 8877. Treoir is also registered with the Charities Regulatory Authority, Ireland’s national statutory regulatory agency for charitable organisations. Charity Registration Number: 20022211.
This is section 39 HSE funded post.