Treoir makes representation to government departments and other relevant bodies for changes in the Irish Constitution, laws and services in order to promote the rights and welfare of unmarried families in Ireland.
- Submission to the Commission The Future of Policing in Ireland
- Submission to the Department of Children and Youth Affairs.Review of The Childcare Act 1991.
- Pre-Budget Submission 2017 to the Department of Social Protection – July 2016
- Pre-Budget Submission 2017 to the Department of Finance – July 2016
- Submission to the Joint Committee on Health and Children on the Adoption (Information and Tracing) Bill 2015 – Nov. 2015
- Pre-Budget 2016 Submission to the Department of Social Protection
- Submission to the Courts Service relating to proposals for the new family and children court facilities in Dublin – June 2015
- Submission to the Department of Justice and Equality – March 2015
- Submission to the Department of Justice and Equality. General Scheme of the Children and Family Relationships Bill – Dec. 2014
- Watch them Grow 2014: Unmarried-cohabitant and Solo Parenthood in Ireland: An analysis of the Growing Up in Ireland Cohort
- Pre-Budget Submission 2015 to the Joint Committee on Finance, Public Expenditure and Reform.
- Pre-Budget Submission 2015 to the Department of Social Protection.
- Submission to the Oireachtas Committee on Justice Defence and Equality on the General Scheme of a Children and Family Relationships Bill 2014
- Submission to the Minister for Finance on the Single Person Child Carer Tax Credit.
- Pre-Budget Submission 2014 to the Department of Social Protection.
- Pre-Budget Submission 2013 to the Department of Social Protection.
- Submission to the Family Law Court Development Committee of the Court Services Board
- Submission to the Joint Committee on Health and Children on the Children First Bill 2012.
- Submission to the Minister for Children and Youth Affairs, Frances Fitzgerald TD, on Age of Consent
- Submission to the Advisory Group on Tax and Social Welfare
- Pre-Budget Submission 2012
- Paper/submission presented to the Consultation Seminar: Progressing to a single working age payment
- Joint Submission to the Department of Social and Family Affairs – Value for Money Review of Child Income Supports
- Submission to the Joint Oireachtas Committee on Social and Family Affairs on financial disincentives to cohabitation and marriage
- Response to the Law Reform Commission’s Consultation Paper on Legal Aspects of Family Relationships
- Budget Submission
- Submission to the Working Group on Domestic Partnership on the General Scheme of Civil Partnership Bill
- Submission to Technical Review of the Social Welfare Code to Examine its Compatability with the Equal Status Acts 2000-2004.
- Submission to The Joint Committee on Constitutional Amendment on Children
- Pre-Budget Submission 2008
- Pre-Budget Submission 2006
- Submission to Joint Committee on Child Protection (Sept. 2006)
- Proposal to the Department of Health and Children on The Initiation of a Register for Joint Guardianship Agreements
- Response to Government Discussion Paper: Proposals for Supporting Lone Parents
- Submission to The Minister for Children on The Children First Guidelines (1999)
- Restatement of Legislation
- Submission to the All-Party Oireachtas Committee on the Constitution 2005
- Submission to the Working Group on Domestic Partnership
- Pre-Budget Submission to the Department of Social and Family Affairs 2005
- Submission to the Office for Social Inclusion on The National Action Plan Against Poverty and Social Exclusion 2005
- Submission to the Law Reform Commission in response to the Consultation Paper on the Rights and Duties of Cohabitees
- Pre-Budget Submission to the Department of Social and Family Affairs
- Submission to the Department of Social and Family Affairs on Strengthening Families
- Submission to CSO on the questionnaire content for the 2006
- Submission to the Forum on the Workplace of the Future 2004